You expect a lot from your farm machinery and McIntosh Tip Trailers deliver every time. Our trailers offer exceptional tonnage ratings thanks to our super-strong chassis, heavy-duty deck runners and closely-spaced cross members. Combining a high quality of build and an emphasis on strength, McIntosh trailers have earned a reputation as the toughest and most durable farming trailers on the market.
Smart design features help get the job done efficiently, safely and easily. The rigid design minimises twisting in the trailer when the deck is raised, which reduces the risk of tipping over when working on rolling country. Other features include a high tipping angle, easily removable tailgate and side panels, plus a host of optional extras to meet your specific needs.
Standard Features (size dependent)
- Bottom of ram above bottom of chassis
- Headboard and tailgate higher than side panels
- Rope rails supported at every cross member
Silage Crates have folding top
front panel for loading the first
round, plus wire rope of ram to
lift back door.
Hydraulic Leveling Bar.
Tyre options available.
400/70 - 22.5
385/65 - 22.5
400/60 - 22.5
- Hydraulic high-lift high-clearance tailgate
- Hydraulic Leveling Bar under chassis
- Brakes (off tractor foot pedal or remotes)
- Different deck dimensions available by request
- Tandem axel on 11.5/80-15.3
- Silage crate hydraulic front or rear door opening
- Hydraulic Tail Gate Release
- Swinging Tail Gate with Hook
- Plastic Tool Box 300mm W x 500mm L x 300mm H
- Hay extension (900mm or 1200mm)
- Multiple Tyre size options available
Tip Trailer Specifications
| ||4.5 T||6 T||8 T||10 T||12 T|
|Deck Length (m)||3.2||3.6||3.6||4.2||4.6|
|Deck Width (m)||2.3||2.4||2.4||2.4||2.5|
|Side Height (mm - other sizes available)||380||450||450||500||600|
|Capacity - Level load (m³ approx.)||2.6||3.7||3.7||4.8||6.6|
|Hydraulic Ram (stage)||Single||Four||Four||Four||Five|
|Tare Weight (kg approx.)||1065||1800||1850||2460||3160|
| ||12T Wide||14 T||14 T Bathtub ||18 T||20 T|
|Deck Length (m)||4.2||5.0||4.8||5.5||5.5|
|Deck Width (m)||2.8||2.5||2.44||2.5||2.8|
|Side Height (mm - other sizes available)||600||600||800||700||700|
|Capacity - Level load (m³ approx.)||6.7||7.1||8.6||10.5||11.8|
|Hydraulic Ram (stage)||Five||Five||Five||Six||Six|
|Tare Weight (kg approx.)||3048||3810||4290||4640||4750|
All equipment is guaranteed for a period of 12 months from date of entering service, provided that such equipment has not been subject to improper usage and/or overloading or any other conditions contrary to the manufacturers specifications or recommendations. Specifications subject to change without notice. Estimated weights are based on a standard configuration and may change if options are added or removed.